foto of the day. my garage.

I WISH!

2 S1 quattros.  wow.

src:  audiSport FB

Advertisements
Tagged , , ,

7 thoughts on “foto of the day. my garage.

1. GuitarSlinger says:

Shock of shocks Syed . I’m on board with you on this one 100% . IMHO the pinnacle of Audi Motorsports . Walter Rohrls Pikes Peak challenger being the maddest and the best of the best . Watched that monster go up the hill in full Anger . Hard to say which was more impressive . Watching Rohrls driving skills or the fire breathing monster he was driving . I’ll take one WRC model and one street version if you please ….. 😉

2. milosbga says:

Amazing, long live group B 🙂

3. GuitarSlinger says:

@ Syed – Minor correction mate ( must of had too little coffee this morning when I posted not to of noticed this earlier 😦 ) Those are a pair of Quattro E2’s not the S1’s ( S1’s had smaller and less squared off fender flares ) And obviously the Pikes Peak car I mentioned would be the E2 ( my bad )

So to correct my request . One E2 WRC model and One S1 for the road

( correction confirmed via ” Rally Cars ” ; Reinhard Klein : as well as RallyCourse 1986-87 )

• Syed says:

the full name is S1 E2…..the E2s were also S1s…S1 Quattro is the offical designation, E2 was a subtype….with tweaks.

4. Bergen Shark says:

Those are still the coolest Audi models to me, I wish it was my garage as well! Takes me back to days when I was young and the legendary Quattro rallye driver Hannu Mikkola was.. hmm, younger at least.

5. Maurits says:

1985 Finland (Mikkola), Manx (Mikkola)
    Test car
    Rallycross, S. Lestander
    Rallycross, B. Brodin

Say What You Have To Say

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s